YourDays Online Ovulation Tracking : Getting Started
Step 1. Register an account and Login into your calendar
YourDays is a web based free ovulation calendar. To start creating your personal calendar you need to register an account for free, which is fast and easy.
See Registering and Logging In for more details.
Step 2. Enter your menstrual cycle data.
YourDays uses your own menstrual cycle information to create your personal calendar. Simply enter the length of your menstrual cycle (and if you know it, the length of your luteal phase). To enter this information, click the link update days in the Options area:
See Editing Menstrual Cycle Data for more details.
Step 3. Select your personal goal and your preferred calendar method.
The YourDays online ovulation calendar is designed to help you achieve or avoid pregnancy. You will be asked to choose one of two calendar methods - Precise or Fixed.
- The Precise calendar takes into account more parameters and offers you more detailed information.
- The Fixed Days calendar can be used if you don't know the length of your luteal phase.
Read Choosing a calendar method for more information.
Step 4. Use your personal calendar to know which days you are fertile or not.
After you enter the menstrual cycle data and choose your goal and calendar method, the YourDays ovulation calendar calculates your fertile periods and shows the results as a color-coded calendar:
Easy to Follow Colors!
- Your non-fertile days are shown in white.
- Days of menstruation flow are shown in red.
- Your fertile days are shown in green.
- Your most fertile day is the day of ovulation. That is displayed in light green and the date is in italics.
- The hearts indicate your best days for conceiving a baby of your desired gender.
- The red "X" symbol says that you should abstain from intercourse on these days if your goal is to avoid unwanted pregnancy.
- The dates marked with a gold star have your personal diary entries. Click these dates to review your entries.
- Today's date is marked with a bold number in the calendar area.
- The date you have selected (to review or add to your diary, etc) is marked with a blue square around the day number.
Read also Getting pregnant and Avoiding Unwanted Pregnancy for more information.
Read comments and get more details for a specific day.
- By clicking on a specific date within your calendar, you will be able to view any comments and recommendations for that day.
- If you click the link Go today, you will be taken to the current date details.
Enter and read your Diary notes.
One of the great things about the YourDays free ovulation calendar is that you can enter Diary notes for every day. Your notes are private and viewable only by you. You can easily add, edit, or delete your comments by using the handy Save and Delete buttons:
The days with Diary notes are marked with a star near the day number in the calendar area. Read Adding Diary notes to days for more information.
Back to Help! - Your Days Free Ovulation Calendar Manual